Passport INFINITI offers alternate transportation while you wait for your vehicle to be serviced
Passport INFINITI Alternate Transportation
Passport INFINITI offers alternate transportation while you wait for your vehicle to be serviced. Whether you need to get back home or drive to work, Passport INFINITI provides many transportation options based on availability, service time, and location:
Click here to schedule service.
The following items are required for a loaner vehicle:
• Area of use – Our loaner is being provided for temporary use while your vehicle is in for repairs. Our loaner must stay in a 75-mile range from the DMV area.
• No Smoking – Smoking is strictly prohibited. Smoking in the vehicle will result in a $199.00 fee.
• Refill fuel – Please return the loaner vehicle with the same amount of fuel at the time of check out. A $6.50 per gallon refueling fee will be assessed for any fuel that is not replaced.
• Return on time – Please return our loaner by 9am following the day of completion of repairs or estimate provided for your vehicle. A late fee of $75.00 per day will applied for vehicles not returned on time.
• Parking/Red light/Speeding cameras – Tickets received while using a loaner vehicle are the customer’s responsibility. You will be charged the total amount of the ticket plus a $50.00 per violation processing fee.
• Mileage limitations – The maximum mileage is 100 miles per day. If this limit is exceeded there will be a charge of $1.00 per mile over the allotted amount.
Leave a Reply.
PASSPORT INFINITI OF ALEXANDRIA
160 South Pickett St.
Phone: (703) 763-0636